65+ best laptop for students malaysia
Do you require work to be done as you’re driving to work? It is safe to say that you are somebody who likes to work in the comfort of your bed? Does your talk or class expect you to explore in a hurry? It is safe to say that you are an understudy going to internet learning in the midst of this pandemic? Indeed, in the event that you addressed yes to any of the inquiries over, this article The Top 65+ Best Laptop for Students Malaysia is only for you!
Who win’s in the battle of a laptop VS computer?
This comparison between a laptop & a PC is a common one we all have read through. There is no one right ans. to this. It all depend’s on the individuals usage of the device & whether portability is an important as’pect.
If, you were to compare a professional gamers usage with a students usage, one would need a PC while a laptop is sufficient for the other. So before deciding on which to choose(laptop/pc), alway’s look at why you need one.
Why do student’s need laptops?
Whether you’re a school or collage student’s or a college under graduate as a student’s, you will need to have a laptop with you alway’s. In this digital age/Time, almost everything is virtual & need’s re-search. Al-though you can do a lot with your Smart phone, when, it come’s to finishing assignment’s, making a presentation etc, a laptop is most useful.
Here are some reason’s, why every student’s should have a laptop:-
- To attend classes or metting :– This is in light of the current Corona Vairus (COVID-19) situation where education is mostly online through dew, Zoom, Google Meet. In this situation, a laptop is most affordable & feasible for school/collage student’s. They can attend classe’s, take down note’s at the side, attend exam’s & easily read their important’s note’s.
- Can be brought any where :– The portability of a laptop is one of it is best feature’s. If, you want to attend classe’s in the dining room, that can be well done. If, you want to rush your assignment’s as you eat in the cafe-teria, that can also be done. You need to attend an online live class as you commute some where, easy peas. After all, if you are staying in a hostel or mass, you can not possibly set up a PC/computer anyway.
- Easy to set up :– A laptop hardly need’s any setting up other than the firstTime you bought it. Even then, the shop assistant’s would help you to install the apps/software needed & you are good to go. Un-like a PC/computer with a CPU & wire’s every where, a laptop only need’s a push of a button to start it. Even a kinder gardener would know, how to set a laptop up?
Now, that you know why student’s need a laptop for variou’s reason’s, let’s take a look at the type’s of laptop’s.
What are the type’s of laptops out there?
Well Done. if, you think all laptop’s are the same, then you are mis taken. There are a few types of laptop’s out there.
- A light weight laptops: – This type is sometime’s called an ultrathin laptop/ultraportable. It is design to be superlight & easy for carrying. This is also one of the common laptop’s that people’s usually buy. Some of the light weight laptop’s don’t have certain feature’s like a USB port, built in DVD player to main tain the light ness. However, the performance is still just asgood.
- An entertainment laptop – This type of laptop is media centric & will be able to serve your virtual entertainment need’s, like HD Videos, HD movies, HD songs or games. At the same time, if, you need to complete school or collage work, it can still serve it’s purpose. It usually comes with bigger screen’s & big harddrive”s for storage.
- An every day laptop – This is another common types of laptop that people would buy, whether it is for student’s, working adult’ s or casual usage. They usually come in the middle range of weight, software, price & features. Other than it is short battery span & heaviness, it can do almost any thing you need.
- A convertible laptop – This 2in1 laptop work’s as both a tablet & a laptop. It come’s with touch screen mode or the usual mode with key-board. You can convert it, vice versa either by detac’hing, by the foldback method, etc.
What are the 65+ best laptop for students Malaysia?
- AVITA Essential 14 Laptop More Info
- Lenovo ThinkPad E550 More Info
- Dell Latitude E7440 More Info
- BMAX X15 Laptop More Info
- HP 14S-CF2029TU Laptop More Info
- Microsoft Surface Laptop GO More Info
- Asus Vivobook M413I More Info
- Acer Laptop Aspire 5 More Info
- Huawei MateBook D14 More Info
- HONOR MagicBook 15 More Info
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 M1 More Info
- Dell XPS 13 More Info
- HP STREAM 14 More Info
- MICROSOFT SURFACE BOOK 2 More Info
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) More Info
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX333FA More Info
- Alienware Area-51m More Info
- RAZOR BLADE 15 More Info
- Asus Chromebook C434 More Info
- HP Envy 13t More Info
- Acer Swift 7 (2019) More Info
- HP Spectre x360 (13-inch, Late 2019) More Info
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon More Info
- Lenovo Yoga C940 More Info
- SAMSUNG NOTEBOOK 9 13 More Info
- HP ELITE DRAGON FLY More Info
- Acer Aspire 5 (Core i3, 2019) More Info
- Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch) More Info
- Samsung Chromebook 3 More Info
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for Business (Intel, 15-inch) More Info
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) More Info
- Dell XPS 15 More Info
- Asus ZenBook Pro Duo More Info
- HP Spectre x360 13 More Info
- Asus ZenBook Pro More Info
- Lenovo IdeaPad C340 More Info
- Dell XPS 1 More Info
- Asus ZenBook 14 (UM431) More Info
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 More Info
- Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme
- Asus VivoBook X403
- HP 15-BS179TX 2018
- Dell Inspiron 5370 Intel Core i5 8th Gen 13.3inch F H D Laptop
- HP Envy 13-AD174TU 13.3-inch Laptop
- Asus TUF FX504GD-E4363T 15.6 inch Laptop
- HP Stream 11-Inch Mini Laptop
- Lenovo Ideapad 530s– 81EV00BPIN
- Apple MPXQ2HN/A laptop
- Dell Inspiron 5570 15.6-inch FHD Laptop
- ACER Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
- HP Pavilion x360 14-inch Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop
- Dell Vostro 3 4 7 8 Intel Core i3 8th Gen 14in Laptop
- Dell XPS 13
- Acer Chromebook
- HP Chromebook 14
- Google Pixelbook Go
- Dell XPS 13
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Lenovo Legion Y530 – 81FV00JKIN
- Apple MacBook Air 13-inch with Retina display
- ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 Mini Laptop
- Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Mini Laptop
- Lenovo 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen Mini Laptop
- ASUS VivoBook L203MA Mini Laptop
- Acer Swift 3 Mini Laptop
best laptop for students malaysia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I check, how much RAM do I need in my own laptop?
This highly depend’s on the usage of the laptop.
This part of a laptop is important for you to access any program’s quickly & easily. For that the very bare minimum of “R A M” is about 4 GB. This is suita’ble for tak’ing note’s, saving docu’ment’s or surfing the inte’rnet. But if, you are looking at more function’s, then you would need more R A M for smooth usage of the laptop.
What happens if I accidentally left my laptop charging overnight ?
Don’t worry! because nothing will happen to the battery nor your own laptop.
The laptop battery has control’s within, it that stop char’ging once it is charge’dfully. So, it will not affect your laptop s battery life / performance by doing this.
How do I choose the best laptop for me?
When you know why you are gett ing one, that you wo’uld know what is required. For basic uses, you can get one within your budget($) with the bare minimum installed. If, you are looking for a gaming / highend usage, then you must know that more feature’s are required, hence the price($) would be higher. As a student, your usage would not be very high, so pick one with the feature’s that you need from the 65+ best laptop for students malaysia listed above.
If, I remove the laptops battery, can I still use the laptop ?
Yes, you can use the laptop!
If, you remove the battery from your own laptop, you would need to plug-in the charging port the wholetime you use your laptop. You can do this, if your battery over heat’s & need’s to cool down / if, you want a lighter weight to carryAround. But, you must remem’ber to bring the char’ger alo’ng.
best laptop for students malaysia Buying Guides
Random Access Memory (R A M)
Random Access Memory/Dard Disk Drive, also known as R A M is what deter-mines how fast your laptop function’s. This depend’s on the main usage of the laptops.
The larger the sto’rage, the easier, it is to tempo’rarily store programs for easy access. The bare minimum for R A M is around 4 GB. This is for simple task’s like surfing the internet connection, writing & saving document’s etc. If, you are looking at gaming, progra’mming & such, you would need a minimum of 8 GB R A M. There are also R A M size’s that you can go up to 64 GB.
For a normal student, 8 GB to 12 GB of R A M should be sufficient/Enaugh.
Space for storage (Hard Disk Storage)
You’ll never know, how much space you need until you get a laptop. Every thing you save, from assignment’s & P D F note’s to Video’s, movie’s & songs, they all need space. Even new Apps/software like Whats App,imo,Messenger & Spotify for laptop.
How ever, for student’s, the Hard Disk storage space normally is not much. so, take into consideration what other usage’s will you use the lap top for.
You’d need some times to evaluate the quality of a laptop, which is why a warranty is impo’rtant. Most warranties for laptop’s are at a minimum of 1 year. During this time do not hesitate to visit the online shop / seek technical assistance. if, you find something wrong.
This warranty would also be impor’tant if, your laptop breaksdown, due to various reasons because you can claim your money back (sometimes, depending on the terms & conditions in this online/offline shop) / get a brand new laptop.
In a nut shell, laptop’s are essential for the student’s, whether there is a pan’demic or not. They need it, for online classes, to re-search on topic’s for home work, complete assignment’s & presentation’s, entertainment to relax & more! Hence, it is important that they can buy a laptop that provide’s effici’ent usage while being affor dable.
We hope, you can share this article The Top 65+ best laptop for students malaysia with your best & close friend’s, because we spent a lot of time investi-gating & re-searching. For more info contact us. Thank you.
Watch this video
best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia best laptop for students malaysia